Stainless Steel Structural Specifications
As a leading structural fabricator of large-scale steel structures in Houston, Texas, Spooltech’s decades of experience and extensive line of in-house equipment will fully accommodate your structural stainless steel fabrication project. Structural stainless steel is a cost-effective, sustainable construction resource used to execute structures with tight tolerances and lasting value. Spooltech’s expert Stick, MIG, and TIG welders carefully assess your project's needs and execute your design to provide you with quality products you can trust and rely on for years.
Structural stainless steel products manufactured at Spooltech serve a variety of industries:
- Clean Water: Stainless steel structures and process piping components are used in plants creating clean water.
- Transportation: Assemblies inside of railcars for collecting liquid waste are made of light gauge stainless steel.
- Wastewater: Stainless steel assemblies are used due to its corrosion-resistant properties.
- Building: Foundations are made of stainless steel base plates.
- Marine, offshore and Subsea applications
Structural Stainless Steel Quality Standards
Beginning with the sourcing of raw steel in the form of beams, channels, angles, bars, columns, tubing, plates, HSS, and other common steel standards to the development of custom Weld Procedure Specifications (WPS), Spooltech creates corrosion-resistant, high-strength items of any size to rigorous standards for public and private industries with innovative and complete fabrication solutions.
Spooltech’s team of experts will professionally implement any design regardless of scale or scope. Contact the experts at Spooltech today to get your project started!